Terms and Conditions of use for www.horridhenryofficialmerch.co.uk
Please note that
- Continuing to use this website indicates that you agree to these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time.
- horridhenryofficialmerch.co.uk is owned and operated by Novel Entertainment Limited
- Novel Entertainment Limited’s registered office is 107 Hindes Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1RU
- Novel Entertainment Limited’s trading address is Prama House, 267 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 7HT
- Novel Entertainment Limited asserts its rights in the website and its contents
- Novel Entertainment Limited are the owners of all intellectual property rights in the website and the materials or content published therein, including brand names and trade marks
- All such rights are reserved by Novel Entertainment Limited and nothing in these Terms shall be interpreted as giving ownership or rights in such intellectual property contained therein
- Any content on this website may not be reproduced, modified, copied, downloaded, distributed or otherwise used for commercial purposes
- Merchandise listings and information may change on the website from time to time.
- Links to third party websites are provided by third parties and are for information only
- Novel Entertainment Limited has no control over the content of third party websites and accepts no responsibility for the availability, suitability or content of such websites
- Access to this website is provided free of charge and for information only.
- Novel Entertainment Limited is not responsible for
(a) incompatibility of the website with any equipment, software or telecommunications links and
(b) technical problems including errors or interruptions of the website caused by third parties
13. Users should note that certain colours of merchandise product, when displayed on an electronic device, may appear different to the actual colour of the merchandise product
14. Novel Entertainment Limited do not represent or warrant that particular products will be available for purchase from third parties at the time they wish to purchase
15. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales